Click on a customer logo below to view their case study
Park Assist, the global leader in parking sensor technology, selects new, global corporate ERP system, leveraging NeuEon’s Technology Selection Process.
During our three year relationship (and counting), Park Assist was acquired and then doubled in size, requiring a robust technology infrastructure and streamlined processes.
- Modern technology systems
- Increased throughput for processes & products
- Guidance on organizational development
- Put new systems and processes in place in the first two months
- Recommended system investment that yielded savings of 15%+
- Isolated process bottlenecks to improve efficiencies
Rogers & Gray Insurance, one of the top 100 U.S. independent insurance agencies, leverages NeuEon's services to modernize its technology and restructure its IT group.
As part of a six year (plus) engagement, NeuEon helped the client continually adapt to a rapidly changing market and increasingly sophisticated customers via enhanced technologies, processes and organizational change.
- Technology & organizational assessment and roadmap to support growth
- Oversight and guidance for strategic plan implementation
- Development of a process for managing resources
- Rapid 90% reduction in internal IT footprint
- 75% reduction in waste via alignment of roles and responsibilities
- Process for effectively evaluating and managing external resources
Rogers & Gray
Company’s development organization of 80+ teams required a full agile transformation to impact predictability, quality and time-to-market.
- Greater predictability, quality and faster time-to-market for products
- Executive advisement and consulting on transformation initiative
- Transparency and accountability across the development organization
- Expertise to coach and develop key personnel in Agile and Scrum
- Accurate, ongoing data capture across eleven dimensions of the development lifecycle
- Currently driving toward the goal of 20-50% increase in productivity, 50%+ increase in quality
- Sustainable, long-term plan for continuous improvement
Higher Ed Technology Software and Services Company
The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod transforms its IT infrastructure and improves its online banking platform with NeuEon’s Strategic Technology Assessment.
The client needed to align their IT environment and associated technologies with the organization’s corporate strategy to ensure software and processes would support strategic objectives.
- Strategic assessment of current technology landscape
- Plan creation to identify and remediate resource and technology gaps in the IT organization
- Development of scalable processes for systems and applications management
- Two-year strategic technology plan to future-proof organization
- 100% overhaul of all of the bank’s core software applications
- Technology strategy and implementation allowing banking ‘anytime, anywhere’
Now at $760M in deposits, the Coop has grown every year for the past 4 years, with the past year showing an 11% increase.
The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod
Panera needed to launch and rapidly scale a new line of business with minimal disruption to the core business and needed strategic support to design the right business process and technology infrastructure.
- Creation of end-to-end business operations workflows
- Selection and implementation of business operations systems
- Oversight of ERP implementation
- Successful process & implementations to support $100M+ revenue in first year
- Nine months from initial concept to a fully-operating business unit
- Scalable processes to support rapid growth
As part of a company-wide agile transformation initiative, the client required development and implementation of lean, agile models for the professional services group to drive greater efficiency and visibility.
- Increased profit margins and reduced waste within the business unit
- Assessment of the current state of the organization
- Greater sophistication in managing projects and associated pipeline
- Captured over 10,000 tasks across 30 projects in a visual dashboard used by management to gain real-time operational insight.
- Creation of a standard tool to use across business units to enable seamless feedback to Product and R&D teams
- Improved business metrics including decreased time to implementation and increased billable staff utilization
Ken’s Foods needed strategic and advisory support to ensure the success of a $23MM warehouse expansion and automation project.
- Facilitation of a cross-departmental workshop to uncover, streamline and validate key processes and systems requirements
- Identification of risks and roadblocks that could negatively impact the automation initiative
- Assessment and recommendations to streamline order lifecycle within the existing technology framework
- In conjunction with the warehouse automation project, NeuEon identified process improvements in the following areas:
- Order methods, processing and workflow
- Inventory allocation
- These improvements will not only help to drive the success of the warehouse project, they will save significant time and money in the order management and warehousing functions of the company.
Living Proof needed to build a direct-to-consumer infrastructure to support a significant growth trajectory.
- Assessment of the current infrastructure and recommended improvements
- Oversight and rollout of infrastructure enhancements
- Advisory support through an acquisition by Unilever
- In 2 years, D2C revenue increased 89%
- Infrastructure design resulted in significant and continuing year/year cost decreases