NeuEon is looking for a senior technology leader to join our growing consulting practice, which is comprised of experienced business leaders and technologists who have the unique ability to bridge the gap between business and technology.
Our consultants work with a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 to start-ups to non-profit organizations, helping them drive organizational transformation by providing leadership across the key pillars of people, process, and technology. By leveraging technology in the “right” way, our clients are able to drive significant business value and ensure that technology strategy is aligned with and enables the business strategy.
NeuEon’s Senior Consultants are responsible for delivering client value through a variety of services, including our Strategic Technology Assessment, Technology Selection Process, Strategic Operational Platform Assessment, and other Advisory Services. Consultants work in a team environment with our clients, who are typically leaders in the organization and range from C-suite to senior-level management.
Our consultants all have 15 plus years of progressive experience, including the following:
- Performing consulting services in a formal capacity, either as an independent contractor or part of a consulting organization.
- Working productively in both dynamic, highly accountable team environments as well as in dysfunctional organizations.
- Understanding business challenges and having the ability to apply technology solutions to address them.
- Experience leading cross-functional, multi-disciplined teams, internal IT departments and resources, and outside vendors.
- Working knowledge of current infrastructure environments, cybersecurity and technology implementations, and support.
- Experience with security, risk management, and compliance.
- Responsibility for establishing and implementing IT strategy.
NeuEon is a fun, growing, and dynamic organization that is committed to the success of our clients and consultants. Over the past decade, we have built a successful team that shares a set of qualities that align with our core values, including:
- The ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as autonomously within our virtual environment.
- A committment to continuously improving personal and professional skillsets and bringing the best solutions to our clients.
- The ability to be flexible and to manage and prioritize a dynamic workload.
- Exemplification of a level of trust with peers and clients through accountability and commitment to delivery excellence.
- Location: Northeast
If you are interested in being part of a growing organization and have the necessary attributes outlined, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your LinkedIn profile and a resume/CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Share this job with your network