Ellucian’s development organization of 80+ teams required a full agile transformation to impact predictability, quality, and time-to-market.
- Greater predictability, quality and faster time-to-market for products
- Executive advisement and consulting on transformation initiative
- Transparency and accountability across the development organization
- Expertise to coach and develop key personnel in Agile and Scrum
- Accurate, ongoing data capture across eleven dimensions of the development lifecycle
- Currently driving toward the goal of 20-50% increase in productivity, 50%+ increase in quality
- Sustainable, long-term plan for continuous improvement
The key to a successful transformation is bringing in an objective third party that all stakeholders – from development and product management to the full executive team – trust and respect. NeuEon gained our trust with their industry knowledge, goal-oriented approach, and hands-on support.
As part of a company-wide agile transformation initiative, Ellucian required development and implementation of lean, agile models for the professional services group to drive greater efficiency and visibility.
- Increased profit margins and reduced waste within the business unit
- Assessment of the current state of the organization
- Greater sophistication in managing projects and associated pipeline
- Captured over 10,000 tasks across 30 projects in a visual dashboard used by management to gain real-time operational insight.
- Creation of a standard tool to use across business units to enable seamless feedback to Product and R&D teams
- Improved business metrics including decreased time to implementation and increased billable staff utilization