Ken’s Foods needed strategic and advisory support to ensure the success of a $23MM warehouse expansion and automation project.
- Facilitation of a cross-departmental workshop to uncover, streamline and validate key processes and systems requirements
- Identification of risks and roadblocks that could negatively impact the automation initiative
- Assessment and recommendations to streamline order lifecycle within the existing technology framework
- In conjunction with the warehouse automation project, NeuEon identified process improvements in the following areas:
- Order methods, processing and workflow
- Inventory allocation
- These improvements will not only help to drive the success of the warehouse project, they will save significant time and money in the order management and warehousing functions of the company