Agile Transformation - Enterprise Case Study
Company’s development organization of 80+ teams required a full agile transformation to impact predictability, quality and time-to-market.
- Greater predictability, quality and faster time-to-market for products
- Executive advisement and consulting on transformation initiative
- Transparency and accountability across the development organization
- Expertise to coach and develop key personnel in Agile and Scrum
- Accurate, ongoing data capture across eleven dimensions of the development lifecycle
- Currently driving toward the goal of 20-50% increase in productivity, 50%+ increase in quality
- Sustainable, long-term plan for continuous improvement
Concurrent Program: Extending Agile to the Professional Services Organization
As part of a company-wide agile transformation initiative, the client required development and implementation of lean, agile models for the professional services group to drive greater efficiency and visibility.
- Increased profit margins and reduced waste within the business unit
- Assessment of the current state of the organization
- Greater sophistication in managing projects and associated pipeline
- Captured over 10,000 tasks across 30 projects in a visual dashboard used by management to gain real-time operational insight.
- Creation of a standard tool to use across business units to enable seamless feedback to Product and R&D teams
- Improved business metrics including decreased time to implementation and increased billable staff utilization
Looking to move your transformation initiatives forward? Let’s connect.