NeuEon is looking for a senior technology leader to join our growing consulting practice. NeuEon’s consulting practice is comprised of experienced business leaders and technologists who have the unique ability to bridge the gap between business and technology. Our consultants work with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 to non-profit organizations helping to drive organizational transformation by providing leadership across the key pillars of people, process, and technology. By leveraging technology in the “right-way” our clients are able to drive significant business value and ensure that the technology strategy is aligned and enabling the business strategy.
The role of a Senior Consultant in our organization is responsible for delivering client value. This is done through a variety of different services including our Strategic Technology Assessment, Technology Selection Process, Strategic Operational Platform Assessment, and a variety of Advisory Services. Consultants will work in a team environment with our clients. Our clients typically are the leaders of organizations and range from C-suite to senior level management. Our consultants all have 15 plus years of progressive experience including:
- Having performed consulting services in a formal capacity either as an independent contractor or part of a consulting organization
- Worked in both a dynamic and highly accountable team environment as well as dysfunctional organizations
- Understanding business challenges and the ability to apply technology solutions to those challenges
- Experience leading a cross-functional multi-disciplined teams, internal IT departments/resources and outside vendors
- Working knowledge: current infrastructure environments, (cyber) security and technology implementation(s) and support
- Experience with security and compliance
- Responsibility for establishing and implementing IT strategy
NeuEon is a fun, growing, and dynamic organization that is committed to the success of our clients and consultants. We have built a successful team over the past decade that share of set of qualities that align with our core values.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as autonomously within our virtual environment
- Committed to continuously improving personal and professional skill sets and bringing the best solutions to our clients
- Adept at being flexible and the ability to manage and prioritize a dynamic workload
- Exemplify a level of trust with peers and clients through accountability and commitment to delivery excellence
- Location: Northeast
If you are interested in being part of a growing organization and have the necessary attributes outlined, please contact email@example.com. Please be sure to include your LinkedIn profile and a resume/CV. We look forward to hearing from you.